On November 29th Estonian National Ballet's "Alice in Wonderland" will premiere.
Estonian Ballet Union members have the opportunity to watch a dress rehearsal on 28th November. The tickets are sold according to the list. More information in November info mail.
Production created for the Teatro di San Carlo in Naples with original choreography by Gianluca Schiavoni
Created after Lewis Carroll’s novel of the same name
Music by Pyotr Tchaikovsky, Aram Khachaturian and Alberto Nanetti, arranged by Alberto Nanetti
World premiere on May 14, 2017 in San Carlo Theatre
At sunset, Alice and her friend run cheerfully through the streets of an ancient and fascinating city. They stop in front of an old and drooping doorway. Inside they realise that they are in an abandoned theatre and they begin to discover this mysterious world. On stage, Alice discovers among dusty sets and tools an old script bearing the title “Alice in Wonderland”.
The fantastic ballet rich in multimedia effects was born for San Carlo Theatre in 2017. Choreographer Gianluca Schiavoni blends spectacle with imaginative dance and Lewis Carroll’s beloved story.
- Conductors: Kaspar Mänd, Risto Joost, Lauri Sirp
- Choreographer: Gianluca Schiavoni
- Set Designer: Andrea Tocchio
- Costumes Designer: Simona Morresi
- Costume Supervisor: Annamari Ruocco
- Projection Designer: Sergio Metalli
- Lighting Designer: Valerio Tiberi
- Assistant to the Choreographer: Michele Vegis